Re: ND6T AGC implementation for uBIT-X

Kees T

This has been an "interesting" activity so far.

As of today, there have been 403 paid orders for AGC and/or Click Mini-Kits and 399 have been shipped. I have additional boards and parts and will continue to supply these Mini-Kits as long as there is demand. Details are in the "Files" section under my callĀ  K5BCQ

I have been somewhat surprised to be able to process such a qty over a short period of time. That indicates there are opportunities for others to join in with their ideas. The uBITX is a great vehicle to roll up your sleeves and modify/improve.

73 Kees K5BCQ