Re: #ubitx-help #ubitx-help

Howard Fidel

What range did you use on your meter? The ones in the transmit chain are working so when in transmit, you should have 0.6V there.

Howard

On 6/4/2018 12:03 PM, hakan.sjostrom@... wrote:
To check if the trifilars are shorted I have to unsolder them, so I wait a little with that.
But I measured the 3904:s. All of them had zero volts between base and emitter.
I also measured the voltage between each leg and earth. The highest voltage was around 0.005 volt. Looks strange to me..
And I must tell it was 30 years since I was an active ham, I am 70 now so I'm a little rusty on the electronic skills  ;-)
Håkan