From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashhar Farhan
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 1:21 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Amazon

We have been looking at Amazon for some time. Amazon charges  heavy fee for their 'FBA'. It would add another 25 USD to the cost. We figured it wouldn't make sense to do that. We are still exploring if we can fulfill the orders on our own for Amazon customers. It is a call that HF Sigs will have to take. I only work around here...

- f

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 12:50 AM, Terry Morris <terry.kb8amz@...> wrote:

I have used PayPal on Amazon.

Terry - KB8AMZ