Re: Transmitter Mods

Howard Fidel

Probably 20 was dying when you were listening. See what happens over time. There is nothing in the mod that can affect audio levels.

On 6/2/2018 6:34 PM, Lee wrote:
I installed the inductor and capacitors, thanks Howard.  My output changed across the bands.  A funny thing happened.   The receive audio on 20 meters dropped way off.   40 meters is nice and loud.  I heard someone running a beam and lots of power on 20 and he was clear but at full volume he was about 20% as loud as 40 meter static.  Did 20 meters just go very quiet or did I create a problem?
--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"