Re: New VK4PLN Audio Daughter Board + BCI

K9HZ <bill@...>

Hey what about a preamp for 6-15 meters?  I have a nice design for one using a PGA-103+ … only 12 parts if you include the bypass relay…

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Nick VK4PLN
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:05 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] New VK4PLN Audio Daughter Board + BCI

Hi Everyone.
I am working on a new board that will give a few extra features to stock uBitx.

Its an Audio board providing easy access to Audio I/O pins. (add in your own AGC board, External amplifier...)
A place for an SSM2167 Mic Pre-amp. (with filtering for feedback and shutdown on TX)
Simple 4 component PTT POP fix. (BS170)
Switchable 200hz CW filter. (LM324)
and a bonus Snap off section with a 3.5MHZ BCI filter for the RX chain.

Here is a pre-view, NOTE this is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS.

Suggestions and corrections welcome.

73 Nick VK4PLN