Re: Need Clarification on uBitx v. 4 Schematic

Mike

Thanks for the replies . . . I figured they were meant to be options. May be better just to provide a text-box footnote in schematic.

I've made dozens of FT8 contacts with a scratch built ubitx(V3) using the 510's, typically 10W PEP,  minimal heatsink, no fan, no enclosure . . . . the 510's are actually quite rugged, stable, and predictable.

It's part of what makes it a fun build - they're cheap to replace when you drive them into oscillation and then *poof* !