From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...>
Sent: 31 May 2018 09:15:47
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] The new uBITX boards are here

lovely recollection of my 1st job doing optical design by using  BIG "BIBLE" LIKE 7 FIGURE LO AND SINE COSINE ETC BOOK -- WAY BACK IN 1964-65

 Thaniks Kevin

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Kevin Luxford <kbgluxford@...> wrote:
Well you will just have to fall back on your Chambers Seven Figure Mathematical tables.  Or perhaps you can get your hands on a Monroematic electric calculator or even one of those crank and shift jobs we used in Physics labs 60 years ago.

73, Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP