ubitx assembly confusion, help needed

David

I bought one of the first run boards and waited for a case to be available from inkits. This last weekend I began assembly. I only have two questions I need help on. First, the correct pin out for the 3.5mm jacks. I searched the posts and found a potential diagram but it doesn’t match the image of the wire attachments on the hfsignals site. Anyone have a pin out to verify as a third source as what I have is in conflict?

the inkits comes with three bare small PCs. One for a rs232 and usb connector. However, it seems to me there is no way to mount this with connectors that makes it usable. Anyone have a picture of how they did they can post as well as informing me that the other pubs are for?

Thanks