Re: Banggood front panel template

PlanckTime Runner

Looks good! Great idea for a home build.

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 12:41 brad martin <emclinux@...> wrote:
Figured I would share my design of the front panel of the Banggood (https://www.banggood.com/Electronic-Plastic-Shell-Cartridge-Handle-Project-Case-Desk-Instrument-200x175x70mm-p-1035473.html?cur_warehouse=USA) that I have seen a lot of people using.  Im not a graphic designer or a designer of any sort so please edit this as you like or see fit and contribute your edits as you want.  Currently the basic design of this is that the uBITX mainboard, raduino, and LCD all just drop in.