Re: Farhan's new PA for ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

A bit ambiguous, but I believe Allison is suggesting you might want to leave
those 0.1uF caps at C261 and C262 in place, as they were originally.
And while you're at it, she suggests leaving those resistors at R97,R97 as they were with 47ohms.

I suggest you sit on your hands for a few days or weeks till this shakes out a bit further,
and we have some consensus as to what is the best way(s) to upgrade the uBitx final.

Unless you have a fair understanding of what's going on here and the instruments to see it.
Or at least a nice stock of spare IRF510's on hand.

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 06:52 pm, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
That's a cap, so the zero means 0pf.
Be sure to place the two PCB pads infinitely far apart.  ;-)

Farhan is disabling the negative feedback around the IRF510's.