Ideas for AM, NB FM Demod and CW filter board

Rahul Srivastava

Hi!

I was discussing with Farhan on this topic for an add on demod board to add more versatility to uBitx.  CB radios often used a common chip for AM as well as NBFM receive. I enquired here and TDA1220 is available in mkt for slightly more than a $.

With the parallel XF mod maybe we can have an add on board with this chip and a 6 pole Cohn CW xtal filter. 2nd IF's now being 12MHz SSB, 10.7MHz + 455KHz for AM/FM and possibly 8.xx MHz or some other for CW.

Guys what to suggest..

73

Rahul VU3WJM