Re: Raduino v1.27.6 (few small improvements) released #bitx40

Allard PE1NWL

Rogier, Ralph,

the entire sketch is contained in raduino_v1.27.xx.ino

You don't need the other one (raduino_diag_v3.ino). That one is only for
diagnostics (troubleshooting any hardware issues). You may safely delete
it (or move it away) from the downloaded folder.

Hope this helps.
73 Allard PE1NWL

On Mon, May 28, 2018 22:59, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I am new to the Arduino programming ( just started learning it in
December)
.

I know how to load in the single *.ino programs to the arduino with no
problem and how to write a very simple program and get it going or change
some of them.

What I would like to know is how to load in several files. It seems to me
that some of Dr.Lee's programs have several *.ino files and they all need
to be loaded into the Arduino.

I do have his *.hex file loaded in and it works very well.

de ku4pt

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <
jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Rogier:

The sketches that do *not *give you problems; do they have a single
source code file or multiple source code files? Dr. Lee's program uses
multiple source code files and he has them all labelled as *.ino files
(except for header files, of course). However, Dr. Lee's code is for
the
µBITX and the code you seem to be compiling is for the Bitx40. Which
Bitx
are you trying to use?

Jack, W8TEE