Re: A steal for Arduino Experimenters

AGØH

I ordered and received the Basic Starter Kit from Bangood.  The kit, however, has no 'help' manual but a later post included a web address from Bangood to send for the free PDF starter guide.  That link did not work.  I wrote Bangood and, after two requests, received a 75mb zipped file.  I tried to unzip it and was given the message that the file couldn't be unzipped as it was corrupted.
Several requests to Bangood to send re-send the file have fallen on deaf ears.
So......has anyone received the PDF that could forward me a copy?  It would be greatly appreciated as this nubee needs all the help he can get in experimenting with the Arduino.

Thanks,
Keith AGØH