Re: Raduino v1.27.6 (few small improvements) released #bitx40

Ralph Mowery

I am new to the Arduino programming ( just started learning it in December) .

I know how to load in the single *.ino programs to the arduino with no problem and how to write a very simple program and get it going or change some of them.

What I would like to know is how to load in several files.  It seems to me that some of  Dr.Lee's programs have several *.ino files and they all need to be loaded into the Arduino.

I do have his *.hex file loaded in and it works very well.

de ku4pt

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:
Rogier:

The sketches that do not give you problems; do they have a single source code file or multiple source code files? Dr. Lee's program uses multiple source code files and he has them all labelled as *.ino files (except for header files, of course). However, Dr. Lee's code is for the µBITX and the code you seem to be compiling is for the Bitx40. Which Bitx are you trying to use?

Jack, W8TEE