Re: Transmitter Mods

Howard Fidel

you can use any SMD 33 uH inductor, or even a close value, 27 uH should also work.
I take it you are not in the US, otherwise if you send me an envelope I can mail you one.
I am using TOKO TKS1043 but they are probably 20 years old.
Howard

On 5/27/2018 9:36 PM, Sajid Rahum via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi there Howard

Am going to be starting ubitx assembly tomorrow to piece it together and get 2822 replaced first. Next I wanted to ask if I can get hold of the 47uH inductor.  I was not sure where to order it from if you have a link will appreciate it; I have the other 2 remaining parts.

Much appreciated.