Re: Raduino v1.27.6 (few small improvements) released #bitx40

Jack, W8TEE

Rogier:

The sketches that do not give you problems; do they have a single source code file or multiple source code files? Dr. Lee's program uses multiple source code files and he has them all labelled as *.ino files (except for header files, of course). However, Dr. Lee's code is for the µBITX and the code you seem to be compiling is for the Bitx40. Which Bitx are you trying to use?

Jack, W8TEE

On Monday, May 28, 2018, 3:34:25 PM EDT, kj6etl <pa1zz@...> wrote:

Hi Jack,
Thanks for your help however I have no trouble uploadng other Sketches in the Arduino nano.
Its only this one that appears to be incomplete or at least requires the creation of a folder etc etc etc

Isn't there a complete sketch ready to be used like the ones provided by kd8cec?

Thanks!

Rogier

Sorry I am dyslectic and can't deal with code..