Re: Raduino v1.27.6 (few small improvements) released #bitx40

Jack, W8TEE

Rogier:

The second error is because the Arduino IDE demands that the directory that holds the source code files share the identical name as the primary *.ino file (i.e., the file that hold setup() and loop()). In your case, if drive C is your source drive, you need to have:

C:/raduino_diag_v3/raduino_diag_v3.ino

Note the directory and primary *.ino file names MUST match.

The second error is more difficult to determine, because I can't see both files. However, this is the classic screw-up when you have multiple *.ino files in the same project and also makes an argument for understanding the difference between the terms define and declare--the are not the same. Making all the source files *.ino files does two bad things: 1) it turns off type checking, and 2) it turns off incremental compiles. Change the name of the second file to:

   raduino_c1.27.2.cpp

and recompile. This might give you a more meaningful error message.

Jack, W8TEE

On Monday, May 28, 2018, 2:58:36 PM EDT, kj6etl <pa1zz@...> wrote:

Hi Allard,

I downloaded this sketch and receive these errors, spend more then an hour trying to get this to work on my Mac running High sierra.
Please see the attached screenshots for the errors received.

Dank je wel for de hulp!

Rogier
kj6etl (was pa1zz)