CEC firmware with RadI2Cino board? #ubitx #radiuno #firmware

km4vhx@...

I'm trying to get my uBITX with RadI2Cino board working with the CEC firmware.   I've successfully compiled/loaded the firmware, but it appears that the uBITX is going into transmit as soon as it boots up.

I'm guessing that this might be due to Arduino pin assignment differences between the RadI2Cino board and stock Raduino board, or perhaps how the radio was wired up (I bought it assembled from Jim Sheldon a few weeks ago).  It seemed to work fine with the W0EB firmware, I just want to try something different.

Is anyone using the CEC firmware with a Radi2Cino, and did you have to change any pin assignments in the firmware source code to do so?

Thanks,
Jeff Barnett
KM4VHX