Thanks

73
Art

On May 27, 2018, at 8:20 PM, Ian Lee <kd8cec@...> wrote:

Art

No hardware modifications are required to use the CEC firmware.
You can use it as it is released from hfsignal,
When I write the firmware, nothing is based on uBITX which has not been modified

You can upload the hex file by selecting xxx16P.hex
The related explanation is below.

If you have installed a signal meter in the uBITX, you can enable it in uBITX Manager. However, Signal Meter is not necessarily.
I have two uBITXs and one is not making any modifications.

Ian KD8CEC

May seem like a dumb question but here it goes. Ian,s firmware doesn’t require any hardware mods to the Ubitx? Wire up per hfsignals and the update firmware to lasted cec version. If hardware mods required  can someone point me in the right direction

art. N2AJO

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee