Re: Mx-50pm #ubitx #ubitx-help #bitx20

Mike aka KC2WVB <rb5363@...>

I can't see why not. However perhaps a better choice is, from memory, the HF Packer. I had one but sold it when I moved. I am wishing I had not. Please Google the amp. I am sure you will be pleased by its attributes.

On Sat, May 26, 2018, 11:07 PM حمد المزين <hamad.kalid@...> wrote:
Hello everyone i want to amplify the output and i want to use the amplifier that will give me between 30-40w as output i found tge Mx-50pm which has good price and good reviews but people use this amplifier to yaesu 817 and for the KX3 so can i use and in addition my output is 5 watt approximately in 20m and 40m and 80m and the 10m it was 2 watt