Raduino 4 Line Single Sided PCB boards

Rahul Srivastava

Hi! Friends,

I have designed a homebrew friendly Single sided PCB for Raduino in a form factor of 20X4 line LCD. This board  supports 2 line display as well. I have added some minor edits to orignal Raduino schematics that is self explanatory namely few more electrolytics, separate Analog Digital ground plain, Nano module on component side to make it plugable. Largely thru hole components but SMD pads also included for coupling and decoupling caps.

All fabrication files are being made Open Source for personal and club use only. Please verify the Gerbers before making the board. Your feedback is highly appreciated for any further improvements.

Enjoy & 73

Rahul VU3WJM