Re: CW Transmit Frequency VS Sidetone setting #ubitx #radiuno #ubitxcw #firmware

Tom, wb6b

Thanks Daniel,

I'll explore what you tried.

I've had a little time to start looking at the CEC firmware code. He has a number of additional "switches" in the code regarding CW that are not in the original factory code. I've finally got the CEC uBITX Manager program working well enough on my Mac that I can experiment with the settings it provides.  I'm curious what the "Enable Adjust CW Frequency" checkbox in the Manager program does. I'll have to try it to see.

Tom, wb6b