Re: CW Transmit Frequency VS Sidetone setting #ubitx #radiuno #ubitxcw #firmware

Daniel Conklin

In the CEC firmware manager there is a field to change the CWL, CWU displayed frequency, and there is also a field to change the side tone frequency.  You can also adjust the CW BFO separately from the SSB BFO.  I suspect all of those settings are interactive.  I haven't played with them much yet, but as I was reading your posts I wondered if you could set the side tone to -800 HZ.  I might try playing with all of the CW settings later this evening.
Dan, W2DLC