"RADUINO" Versions

Kees T

Things are happening fast and I'm trying to keep it straight in my old head. Is this list complete relative to the various "Raduino" versions available today ? I may have left some off....... Anyone happen to have a matrix of the various options ?? (silly question).

73 Kees K5BCQ

1) Original "Raduino" with a Nano Ver ? (base Farahan started with and probably what most uBITX units have today)
2) Upgrade to #1 ?? Ver ?
3) Upgrade original "Raduino" with a Nano Ver ? with firmware by Ian Lee, KD8CEC
4) "RaduinoUMAX" with firmware by Mike Hagen, WA6ISP, (more I/O)
5) "Raduino Protoneer" (Arduino Zero Compatible Nano-ARM, uses SAM21 microcontroller). Who was/is working on this one ?
6) "Raduino Pill" by Joe, W3JDR (uses a STM32F103 "Blue Pill" microcontroller, lots more I/O)
7) "BITeensio", this is the new one by Jim Shelton, W0EB, more info coming.
8) "JackAl" board this is the "will blow your socks off" design recently announced at FDIM by Jack Purdum, W8TEE, and Al
     Peter,  AC8GY (all the capability you should ever want, uses a Teensy 3.6 microcontroller and will cost "a few $$ more" but
     has VERY impressive capabilities which highly depends on the guys writing the firmware (as do ALL the above).