Re: Socketing a Nano to the other side of the Raduino

Jerry Gaffke

Might be able to dampen those birdies by fiddling with si5351 output drive levels,
which determines how hard the diode mixers are driven.

It's also possible these birdies are due in part to crosstalk between the three clocks
coming out of the si5351.   (Which would be affected by the drive level selected.)
If so, could be addressed by a better Raduino using something other than a single si5351.

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 09:34 am, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
But lots of other birdies, strong and pure, clearly heard with an antenna connected,
and clearly harmonics of something since they zip by much faster than I am tuning.
These don't move when I put my finger on the Nano's resonators, I haven't tried to
identify exactly where they are coming from.