Anyone working With Nextion HMI LCD Touch Displays and UBITX?

Joe

Hi,
I have been working with the regular LCD and TFT Touch displays and was wondering if anyone in our group had ventured into the Nextion Touch Displays?

They appear to be an excellent alternate to the regular TFT touch displays and are nearly the same price.
The big thing i see is it has a full micro-controller on board so virtually no load on the Arduino micro-controller and only 2 wires required to exchange data.

With the current nano as the processor it does not take much to bog it down so using Nextion  Touch displays would provide much improved visual enhancements

Free software is available  to build your graphic display, and emulate functions before uploading to the Display...

Just throwing this out to the group for feedback.

Joe
VE1BWV