Re: testing wsjtx on linux

Ashhar Farhan

I was following the youtube video on ubitx.net. Same settings.

On Sun, 20 May 2018, 18:29 brad martin, <emclinux@...> wrote:
I have had success with the version 1.8.0 I did not know there was a 1.9 out and I can give it a go later. But what setting are you using for it and if you start via the command line does it show any errors printed when you connect?

Brad
KG5SPR
On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 6:46 AM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I downloaded and installed the 1.9.0 rc 4 from wsjtx home site for linux (a .deb file for ubuntu), i then installed it. however, it still gives me the time out error of the previous hamlib libraries.
has anyone successfully installed the linux version with ubitx support?

- f