Re: Raduino not working 0 Volts on Pin 6 (red wire) #ubitx #ubitx-help

Jerry Gaffke

I am (unfortunately) counting in from the right, so my pin numbering
is reversed from that shown at   http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-wire-up/

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 09:02 pm, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
I've got my uBitx Raduino totally unhooked from the wiring harness and the uBitx board,
laying flat on my desk.  Have a USB cable to a laptop to power up the Raduino.
Using a corner mounting hole of the Raduino for ground, I see 4.6 volts on the
first four pins in from the right on the top connector (ENCA, ENCB, FUNCTION, PTT).
The 5'th is ground, so I see 0 volts there.
The 6'th is 5 volts, and I see 4.7 or so because of a diode drop in the Nano.
The 7'th and 8'th are analog pins without pullups, so are pretty much undefined.