Re: Raduino not working 0 Volts on Pin 6 (red wire) #ubitx #ubitx-help

Gary Anderson

Rogier has a few threads open on his problems.  Casually, hard to keep up with where he is at the moment.
He has shared more information than is contained in this thread.
I usually _try_ to look a threads I've responded to, to see if progress is made or if additional inputs  / coaching might be helpful.
I can see how using non threaded email, one might not understand this perspective.
So, please if you have an issue where others are trying help. Please stay on the same thread e.g. subject line.  Easier for others taking their time to try an help.