Re: Newbie instructions for loading software in Raduino #firmware

Arv Evans

Rogier

The Raduino uses an Arduino NANO as the processor.  This means that you can
use a suitable USB cable and all the Arduino NANO programming tools to write
and install firmware to the Raduino/Arduino.

There are other ways and other IDE's for writing Arduino code, but the above URL's
should get you started.

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 7:30 AM, kj6etl <pa1zz@...> wrote:
I am finding instructions mentioning compiling etc. I visited the KD8CEC website and I am confused with the instructions given.
Is the Raduino the same as the Arduino so I can use the help recourses available for that platform?
Where can I find help for dummies showing step by step where exactly what to do without assuming one knows the fist steps?

Thank you!

Rogier