Re: Newbie instructions for loading software in Raduino #firmware

kj6etl

Hi Allison,

It powers on but its unresponsive to any input from the rotary controller or the funktion button.
When pressing the reset button it blinks for s second showing the version of the sofware thats it. This also happens with the board removed and only powered by USB.
After connecting it directly to my iMac and using the Arduino application its not showing under the available ports in the Tools menu.
When I check the USB ports in the System report its not showing there either.

Smiles across the wires,

Rogier