Re: Newbie instructions for loading software in Raduino #firmware

W2CTX

The Raduino board is NOT an arduino board.  The processor chip on the board (NANO) is an arduino but the

Raduino board is NOT from arduino.

rOn

On May 17, 2018 at 11:53 AM kj6etl <pa1zz@...> wrote:

Thanks these instructions will get me going.

You might have seen that I have been strugling to get my uBitx to work and I am now certain that I have a failed Raduino board since it doesn't even want to connect to my compuer.

Thank you for confirming that the Raduino is the same board as an Arduino. I was assuming it was but "assume" is a very dangerous word so I rather confirmed :-)

I asked Farhan about how to obtain a new board but rather then waiting for his reply and mail from India I might as well buy an Arduino board locally.

New question:
The blue (r)arduino board is firmly connecthe to the larger green board. Before I continue and apply more force is this indeed a part that can be unplugged or does it need to be unsoldered?