Re: [Bitx-20] special session at hamfests to teach the neophytes re latest firmware

Jerry Gaffke

If there's a local makerspace handy, I suggest you lug a laptop and a Raduino (or Nano) in and ask if somebody can help you load some firmware.  Or a local ham club meeting.  Arduino's are very popular,   having an impact far beyond ham radio.  Here's an old post about maker spaces:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/48022

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 01:23 pm, David Wilcox wrote:
I just need to see someone do it the first time (load in new code) with a step by step explanation and then the light might go on.