From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of K9HZ
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 8:15 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] UBITX Assembly Wiki Page #ubitx

Except you forgot the switch!

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On May 14, 2018, at 7:22 AM, MAX <max@...> wrote:

Someone asked for a better schematic.  Ask and ye shall receive.

I don’t know how to insert an attachment directly into the text body of the email.  You will have to click on it to open it.

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.