Re: uBITXII

Ashhar Farhan

The narrow audio response is either a crystal filter bandwidth issue or the bfo setting.
The new firmware that we are talking about does NOT entail any hardware changes. It fixes things that are broken in the original software or they are poorly implemented.
For instance, the cw keying with a straight key is so broken that i swear i want to kill the programmer. The accelerated tuning rate alogirthm jumps very arbitrarily, CAT doesnt work. I can list many.
- f

On 13 May 2018 4:30 pm, "VE7CWS WRSeiler" <waltrseiler@...> wrote:
Dave

perhaps I should have said drive level, reports I got have been that the audio is narrow in frequency response

Walt VE7CWS