Re: boosting the power on 28 MHz #ubitx

K9HZ <bill@...>

See the posts in the 3/21-3/31 date range (look for “RD16HHF1 power curve flattening”)… We’ve been through this.  There were SPICE simulations, changes to all of the RF stages (bypass caps), including changing out T11 including various tries at compensating for excess inductance at HF with parallel C, different feedback resistors and caps. RD16HHF1 transistors for IFR510’s, PA voltage is 14V.

Sorry for the terse answer, I’m trying to finish a prototype line section before I leave for Dayton.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.

email:  bill@...