From: "Paul Galburt - K2AYZ" <galburt@...>
Sent: 5/12/2018 6:17:14 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] SMT sizes in µBITX

I recently acquired the same microscope on Amazon. Very impressive generally except the build on LED light is not a useful as would be dual, brighter lighting. This is fixable of course.

http://a.co/iVvMuBJ

The large working distance bests any head mounted glasses or magnifier I have used in the past, and 10X is just about right. The main limitation is the relatively narrow field of view means moving the target (pc board assembly) more frequently.

As a critical inspection tool, its unbeatable at the price.

I have not tried the 20X option.

73,

Paul - K2AYZ