Re: an open message to those unhappy with the volume of messages #off_topic

electrons the size of marbles, and the number one tool, the most well worn tool, the first tool I reach for in the top of my tool bag that I was issued both bag and tool…..to work on RF and Computer, and Microwave…..was a BALL PEEN HAMMER…..the greatest finesse tool for vacuum tubes or for those of you who rather…..valves….and cannon plugs….

and the computer interface was toggle switches and 28 volt lamps…..and the hard drive sounded like a Saturn Five…..

and uniforms had starch in them not static…..

thats when things were big and the big things they did then aren’t much compared to today…..

I miss my hammer…

I still use a upside down nut driver to tap for cracked solder….

Craig
KM4YEC

On May 10, 2018, at 2:49 PM, Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:

Back when men were men, ships were made of wood, men were made of steel, and electrons were the size of marbles.

73 Kees K5BCQ