From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug W
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 12:48 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Removing solder resist.

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 10:38 am, MAX wrote:

Acetone sounds better than alcohol.

If you can't get to a hardware store most drugstores carry nail polish remover that is 100% acetone.  Look for the clear stuff without dyes or scents.  Just make sure you treat it like the nastiness it is and don't blame me if you get strange looks from the cashier.

--
www.bitxmap.com