Re: Removing solder resist.

Michael Hagen

99Cent store by my QTH has the clear nail remover in a small bottle (acetone), you don't have buy a pt or quart that way.

I bought a gal of acholol to use for flux removal, acetone is pretty high powered for me, might take other things off the PCB!

Mike

On 5/9/2018 10:48 AM, Doug W wrote:
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 10:38 am, MAX wrote:
Acetone sounds better than alcohol.
If you can't get to a hardware store most drugstores carry nail polish remover that is 100% acetone.  Look for the clear stuff without dyes or scents.  Just make sure you treat it like the nastiness it is and don't blame me if you get strange looks from the cashier.

--
www.bitxmap.com

--
Mike Hagen, WA6ISP