From: BITX20@... [mailto:BITX20@...] On Behalf Of
Leonard
Sent: 26 May 2008 22:00
To: BITX20@...
Subject: [BITX20] Re: Latest BitX ? ?

--- In BITX20@... <mailto:BITX20%40yahoogroups.com> , "Greg
W:-)" <onegammyleg@...> wrote:

Hi all..

I don't know about anyone else in here , but I would like to see a
revised and updated schematic with all of the changes that have been
made over the time that the group has been up.

I am soon coming to a time when I will be free of my current
projects
and am looking for something to do.k, and I'de like to do a Bitx20
,,but with all the revisions up to date.---- not build something ,
then have to do fixes.

Regards

gregW:-) OH2FFY
You are going to have to be far more specific when you talk about a
bitx. Do you mean the original circuit, a bitxkit, or a version 3?
There may be even more out there. These are the one's I'm familiar
with.
I occasionally get a question about a bitx and the first question I
have to ask is which one?
Leonard

Leonard

Checked by AVG.