Re: ND6T AGC implementation for uBIT-X

Kees T

A list of potential orders as of 5/3/2018 at 7:30 PM local time has been uploaded to the FILES section under my call  K5BCQ. The total is surprisingly high (250+) for just starting out, but very manageable. If you want to make corrections or additions, email me directly at  K5BCQ(at)ARRL.net  (to keep from overloading this "topic") and I'll update the spreadsheet.

Later on, I will add a "How to Order" document to the FILES section and maybe a "Helpful Hints" document in addition to what is on Don's, ND6T website.

I'm still assuming people will want to order by mail and via PayPal. Any suggestions to hold the costs down, especially for overseas shipping will be appreciated.

73 Kees K5BCQ