Re: W0EB/W2CTX software for the uBITX and availability of our RadI2Cino cards #ubitx

Tim Gorman

Nice site. Easy to navigate. Having all the software available is good.

Keep up the good work.

tim ab0wr

On Wed, 02 May 2018 12:02:11 -0700
"Jim Sheldon" <@W0EB> wrote:

Since many have email addresses with gmail, it's been difficult to
distribute our software to those persons.  To fix this problem, I've
opened a website at www.w0eb.com ( http://www.w0eb.com ) which
contains the latest available software as well as information on the
RadI2Cino card.  This website will be expanding in the future to
announce the availability of other items & possibly software as
well.  Feel free to check it out at your leisure and check back often
as changes will be made frequently.

Hope you like it.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB