W0EB/W2CTX software for the uBITX and availability of our RadI2Cino cards #ubitx

Jim Sheldon

Since many have email addresses with gmail, it's been difficult to distribute our software to those persons.  To fix this problem, I've opened a website at www.w0eb.com which contains the latest available software as well as information on the RadI2Cino card.  This website will be expanding in the future to announce the availability of other items & possibly software as well.  Feel free to check it out at your leisure and check back often as changes will be made frequently.

Hope you like it.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB