Re: Nano Capability with 2.8" TFT Displays

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

I updated my blog with a link to my existing sketch utilizing the TFT display. As I am not interested in CW, I have left as much as possible with out any changes. When I get some other projects finished I will look at some of the updated code to see what I want to modify or add. Only hardware change is a small board with the voltage divider resistors that the TFT display plugs into. From there a cable goes to the existing display connector on the Raduino board.

--
DuWayne  KV4QB