Re: Arduino Projects...

walt hodges

I finally purchased mine and am waiting for free time--

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 1:53 PM, William Cullison <wa8vih@...> wrote:
I purchased mine and it was well worth it.

Bill WA8VIH

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Paul Schumacher via Groups.Io <wnpauls@...> wrote:
I agree with Arvo.  Do not download, it just encourages the download
site to steal more

Paul

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 1:26:03 PM CDT, Arvo KD9HLC via Groups.Io <arvopl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 10:41 am, Jack Purdum wrote:
If you download the book and find it useful, then buy the book.
Do not try this at a regular bookstore.  If you do, you will appreciate the ethical and moral humbrage taken when you steal something, even with the intent of paying for it if it suits your fancy.

Downloading Jack's, or anybody else's intellectual property, whether it be books, articles, music, movies, dating advice, SDR firmware, without the permission of the owner is illegal.  It's also tacky and slimy.

Don't do it.