Re: Nano Capability with 2.8" TFT Displays

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

I have been working on converting to a 2.4" SPI TFT display for a while now, and have most of it finished. You can use 4 of the existing pins that go to the display, but will have to do some level translation for most displays down to a 3.3 v logic level. But that just takes some resistor voltage dividers. I have details on doing conversion on my blog at https://kv4qb.blogspot.com/2017/12/ubitx-tft-display-update.html
Still working on some of it, but because of a couple other projects that have a deadline it is running a little slow.

--
DuWayne  KV4QB