Re: Nano Capability with 2.8" TFT Displays

Jerry Gaffke

Excellent!
Even has a touch sensor.

That 4 pin connector off to the right looks promising, could be SPI.
Do they bother to document anything?
I guess you can read the ILI9341 datasheet to figure out how to talk to it.
Still need to get power to it, fiddle with the contrast adjustment somehow, ...

The ebay listing talks vaguely about an STM32, but I doubt it has one.
And says "5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic",
but then has some fine print saying you need level shifters to use with a 5v processor.
They should claim it's USB and RS232 and ethernet and 20ma current loop compatible as well.

Jerry

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 08:15 am, Kees T wrote:
I was thinking more like the eBay 201950756171 and use the 4 pin SPI connector.