Re: Please don't make Radiuno with CH340/CH341 chipsets any more! Or at least advertise that you do use them! #radiuno

Tom, wb6b

Hi,

I just received a pack of 10 cheap Arduino Nano boards from Amazon today. After reading these posts I was concerned I was going to have issues with uploading programs to them with my Mac.

It turns out I already had a driver for the CH340 installed. It is signed and works.

This driver was installed some time ago, so I don't remember the details. However, I went back and checked the Plist file for the driver and I believe the link below is the driver I have installed.

Plist of my driver is located here (from terminal):
view /Library/Extensions/usbserial.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Here is the link: https://github.com/adrianmihalko/ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver

Most likely I installed this driver using the "Homebrew" package installer for the Mac.

-- Tom, wb6b