Re: µBITX keyer pull up resistor without jack #ubitx

Doug W

Here's what I ended up doing.  Might be useful for anyone not wanting the keyer jack and an easy way to go back later.  I folded over about 5mm of the bottom of each leg of the 4.7k resistor to bulk them up.  Then i crimped on molex kk terminals on each leg.  I put heat shrink on each leg and then popped the resistor in the digital connector where the wires for pins 2 and 3 previously resided.  After double checking with my DVM I fired her up and it's all good.  I figured it is best to keep the rig as low drag as possible.